Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- By submitting Content to WishMesh.com for inclusion on Website, you grant WishMesh.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for any purpose.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, WishMesh.com has the right (though not the obligation) to, in WishMesh.com’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in WishMesh.com’s reasonable opinion, violates any WishMesh.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in WishMesh.com’s sole discretion.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. WishMesh.com has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, WishMesh.com does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. WishMesh.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Copyright Infringement Policy. As WishMesh.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by WishMesh.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify WishMesh.com Webmaster. WishMesh.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of WishMesh.com or others, WishMesh.com may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from WishMesh.com to you any WishMesh.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with WishMesh.com. WishMesh.com, WishMesh, the WishMesh.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with WishMesh.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of WishMesh.com or Levelity.com. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any WishMesh.com or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. WishMesh.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. WishMesh.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. WishMesh.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your WordPress.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. WishMesh.com hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. WishMesh.com makes no warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s a treat. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will WishMesh.com be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; WishMesh.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control.
Note, WordPress.com decided to make the example Terms of Service available under a Creative Commons Sharealike license, which means you’re welcome to repurpose it for your own use, just make sure to replace references to us with ones to you, and if you want WordPress.com appreciate a link to WordPress.com somewhere on your site. They spent a lot of money and time on these Terms, and other people shouldn’t need to do the same.